Friday, January 18, 2013

Big ups to the awesome people at McLaren of Philadelphia

The moment I can afford one, I will be sure to find my way to McLaren of Philadelphia. Each of the people I spoke to who represent this dealership, while I was at the Philadelphia Auto Show for Media day, they all were so incredibly nice. Usually (at least from my experience with other brands of fancy dream cars), the representatives make us dreamers wanna give up on those dreams because they look at us like we couldn't even afford a can of tuna fish. Let alone a half a million dollar vehicle. I didn't even remotely get this feeling by these people at McLaren of Philadelphia. They were more than eager to speak with me, to tell me about how amazing the McLaren line-up is. And, amazing they are! They didn't even need to explain it. You can see it and feel it just by the cars presence. Please, if you are in the market for a McLaren, give McLaren of Philadelphia a call: 610-886-3000.  I wasn't asked to do this, so you don't need to mention my little blog. Enjoy the pictures though.

McLaren MP4-12c Spyder MY13:






Mclaren 2012 mp4-12c: 










No comments:

Post a Comment