Friday, January 18, 2013

Vroom, vroom, vroom...


I am a little over a year away from the time I need to purchase a new car. What's awesome is, I leased my current vehicle. I get bored of my car's, really fast. So, the count down has begun. Since I am completely obsessed with cars, unfortunately, all that is consuming my mind is: what do I buy next? The other day, I was on Chevrolet's website. I was looking at the SS Camaro's. I know, I know, MPG's suck (thanks for the reminder Jeff.) But, come on! This car is totally insanely awesomely cool. Also, I could never buy a 6 cyl., because I would feel completely insecure driving around in one. Don't get me wrong now. I am the first person to shout, and scream out on the top of my lungs, for these car manufacturers to begin making affordable (cool looking) vehicles that do not drink gasoline as if it was water for a runner at the end of a marathon. Anyway, after walking around the Philadelphia auto show this morning during media day, I realized that we are quite far off from the auto industry changing their ways, and giving us (cool looking) MPG and wallet friendly cars. Sorry folks, not this year, and probably not next, etc... Okay, sorry for my ADD. Back to the focus of this particular posting. When I was on GM's site, and looking at the SS, I saw in the options widow, there was a "Hot-Wheels" version Camaro SS. I was like, no freaking way, I gotta see this thing. But, I didn't have much luck finding it on their site. Nonetheless, success, I found one today at the Philadelphia Auto Show. It's freaking sweeeeeet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment